Europa! 's letters from all over Europe

Monday, July 11, 2005

Letter from Europa! fan

_
_
_
_
Europa! received a letter today which looked a bit worn. And, indeed, it had been written in May but mailed only this week. It is from a fan named Grigor... Europa! will not reveal the contents of the letter, which are private, but there was a small note in the envelope which said:

Dear Europa!
I have a hard time getting this to you. I search for your address on the Riviera, but I don't have your last name... So, I can not find you. I know you need to keep privacy from your fans, but can you tell me? What is your last name?


Dear Grigor and all my other darlings...
Europa! cannot be kept like bird in a cage. Europa! cannot belong to one family, one community, one country... Europa! belongs to the world... and to Europe, natürlich. So, Europa! 's last name is an exclamation mark. This makes perfect sense, non? And when you live your life with the passion, the energy, and the love of all things European which is Europa! you also will have for your last name an exclamation mark.

Ciao!
Europa! 8-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home